The CCWT Early Career Scholars (ECS) Program is approximately 12 months long, starting in late January 2024 and ending by January 2025. ECS aims to develop and support the next generation of scholars by promoting leadership skills and providing community to early career faculty members or researchers who have an interest aligned with CCWT’s mission:
…to develop research tools, evidence, and educational programs that promote the career development and wellness of students as they seek post-graduate success. In this work we amplify the voices and interests of all students, especially those historically marginalized in higher education, with the ultimate aim to facilitate institutional and societal change.
Early Career Scholars Program Benefits:
- $1,500 stipend to support scholarship and/or professional development;
- Public recognition through the Early Career Scholars listing on the CCWT website;
- Educational sessions to develop leadership and administrative skills;
- Staff support for coordinating and marketing events branded or co-branded with CCWT;
- Access to data and CCWT content (e.g., survey instruments, training materials);
- Invitations to attend CCWT seminars and trainings; and
- Promotion of relevant work through the CCWT website, social media, and publications.
Expectations for the Early Career Scholars include:
- Attend five online Early Career Scholars cohort meetings; and
- Share expertise and/or project through at least one CCWT-sponsored webinar or presentation
The application period has closed.
Applicants will be notified of their status in the program by January 19, 2024.