CCWT aims to foster and grow a cohort of highly engaged collaborators that reflects a diversity of interests and activities within the scope of our mission and vision.
Students, faculty, staff, and community members are eligible to become CCWT affiliates if they are actively engaged in using or conducting foundational or use-inspired research aligned with CCWT’s mission. We welcome cross-disciplinary collaboration, approaches, and affiliates from all over the world.
What are the benefits?
CCWT supports affiliates in the following ways:
- Public recognition through a listing on the CCWT website
- Staff support for coordinating and marketing events (lectures, workshops, etc.) branded or co-branded with CCWT
- Priority access to CCWT computational resources (e.g., storage, GPUs)
- Promotion of your relevant work through the CCWT website, social media, and publications
What are the expectations?
Undertaking one or more of the following activities may* qualify a collaborator to be an affiliate:
- Serve as a reviewer for CCWT competitive programs (e.g., Early Career Scholars) or mentor an applicant for these competitions
- Present at a CCWT-sponsored event (e.g., webinar, CCWT Fall Conference)
- Develop grant proposals that include CCWT staff as co-PIs or senior personnel
- Co-author a CCWT-relevant publication with CCWT research staff
- Collaborate with CCWT to serve historically marginalized communities and foster fairness, equity, and inclusion in workforce transition outcomes
*CCWT maintains high ethical and quality standards. Affiliates will be accepted based on those standards.
How do I become an affiliate?
To inquire, please fill out the CCWT Affiliate Interest Form. As part of this form, you will need to submit:
- A statement regarding the reasons for your interest in being a CCWT Affiliate
- A statement about the ways in which you are looking to collaborate with CCWT in the Affiliate Program
- If applicable, your connections to CCWT, including your past or current engagement in any of the above activities
Interest forms are reviewed by CCWT leadership on a rolling basis. Applicants will be notified as to the status of their applications within 30 days.
Questions? Contact CCWT at firstname.lastname@example.org.