Tuned In Labs seeks to empower students with the skills, self-knowledge, and know-how to cultivate a career and a lifestyle that meets their values and ways of knowing. For students, by students, we seek to close the gap between theory and practice by condensing and disseminating researched interventions that you can adopt and adapt to support your thriving within your given context.
Tuned In Labs is a resource for students to cultivate:
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Career Development
Together with students from UW-Madison and Cal Poly Pomona (CPP) and our CPP advisor, our goal is to help students cultivate, realize, and channel their inner potentialities to build local power and promote collective well-being. To meet our mission, starting in spring 2022 we will be launching a multilayered approach to intervention including psychoeducation disseminated widely via social media and an intervention comprised of 6 modules.
- Joi Brown, BA – Social Media Designer
- Alejandro Morales, PhD – CPP Advisor
- Michael Sanchez, MS – Content Creator & Presenter
- Mindi Thompson, PhD, HSP – Director
- Kevon Williams, BA – Content Creator & Presenter
- Denise Zavala – Content Creator & Presenter
Tuned In Labs is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation